About me


I am an Artist and Art teacher who was born and studied in 

the U.K. and have lived for 35 years in the U.S.A. 

Multiculturalism and Racial Awareness and Acceptance  

 are, and 

have always been of Paramount Importance to me in all my work. 

Teaching skills of; Empathy, Love, and, Understanding is core 

to this. 

I see Spirituality as a center in my world.

Nature and its relationship to man are also core elements to my understanding. I aim to have people question the world they live in and want to make it a better place for All! 

Comments

  1. Worthy goals and essential skills to be sure. Good luck in this endeavor, Allison!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Looking at Art and Racism: Changing people's belief of the world using Art, Series One.Day One

Looking at Art and Racism: Changing people's belief of the world using Art, Series One Day 7